Re: [Catacomb] ODBC-patch for Catacomb

Petri Riihikallio wrote on 10/25/05 15:02:

> I understand the patch was never incorporated into the base source.
> Does anyone know why?

Well, it seems as if Catacomb development pretty much ceased around that timeframe.
There also was a move of the source archive to tigris.org in progress, which was
never finalized (the webpage is up, but no source there...)
CVS is also no longer running on webdav.org. The old archives are still
accessible through the web via viewcvs, but everything was supposed to have been
converted to SVN. I don't have an URL for the SVN archive, though, and I don't
know if everything was converted, anyway.

-Joe