[Catacomb] Catacomb enhancements

Hi,

here at DLR we're planning to extend some of the features of the
Catacomb WebDAV server. To open the ongoing developments and plans up
to the community I have created a site on our wiki:

https://wiki.sistec.dlr.de/Catacomb

Markus Litz is working on the implementation. Readers of this list will
have seen some of his mails recently.

We wish to get some momentum back into the developments of Catacomb by
providing as much interaction between the community and our business
unit (at the DLR) as possible. So we're open to any comments,
(constructive) criticism, and ideas. Keep the wheels turning ...

Guy

--
Guy K. Kloss
DLR (German Aerospace Center), Simulation and Software Technology