[Catacomb] Catacomb enhancements - requirements

Hi,

i startet collecting requirements to the acl extension of catacomb.
I uploaded it to the wiki page, feel free to take a look at it and review
and/or add more requirements.

https://wiki.sistec.dlr.de/Catacomb

Remember: The requirements are still in draft status.

So long,
Markus

--
Markus Litz
Abt. Verteilte Systeme und Komponentensoftware