Re: [Catacomb] Catacomb enhancements - requirements

i startet collecting requirements to the acl extension of catacomb.

Good news that somebody has time to work on Catacomb!

One of the last posts before the long silence was Ricardo Rocha's announcement about an ODBC patch to Catacomb. It didn't make it to the official sources, but it wasn't rejected either. I believe everybody would benefit if Catacomb wouldn't be tied to MySQL only but could use any back-end available.

If possible, could you try to code your extensions to be at least compatible with the ODBC patch? The best solution would be that the ODBC patch were included in the official release, but that requires reviewing and testing the code.

This is just a humble personal wish. I am sorry, but I don't have time to contribute at the moment. I do hope I can start my planned project on Catacomb soon, but I have been hoping that for a year :o(
--
Cheers
Petri