Re: [Catacomb] Catacomb enhancements - requirements

Hi,

where can i find the ODBC patch? You are right that everybody will be more
happy if that whole packet works with ODBC-support.
I only found dead links to the patch, if you have a recent one please post it
here.

Greetz!
Markus

--
Markus Litz
DLR (German Aerospace Center), Simulation and Software Technology