Re: [Catacomb] Catacomb enhancements - requirements

On Feb 2, 2006, at 2:43 AM, Joachim Feise wrote:

[Resent with different email address]
There have been previous attempts to locate this patch, but so far unsuccessful.

I sent the ODBC patch to the list an hour ago, but didn't get through. I suspect it's held in moderation queue: can someone retrieve it from there?

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino

-Joe