Re: [Catacomb] Catacomb enhancements - requirements

Until now it seems that the mail didn't get through.
I saved the attachments i got from Petri Riihikallio on our wiki page at:

https://wiki.sistec.dlr.de/Catacomb

I dont know if that where the same files that you habe been send, maybe you
could have a look on it.

So long
Markus