[Catacomb] Catacomb code now on DForge

All,

After a long period of inactivity, we here at UCSC have finally made a few small steps in moving this project forward again:

* We have retrieved the source code from the CVS repository on webdav.org (the CVS server had been down for some time).

* We have placed the source code on a web-based software development environment (DForge, a variant of the GForge software that incorporates WebDAV and Subversion -- see http://www.soe.ucsc.edu/ ~ejw/papers/kim_oss04.pdf for more details). DForge includes a WebDAV- authorable home page for each project, several development mailing lists, a Wiki, a file upload/download space, bug tracking support, and more. This machine is backed-up nightly.

The URL for the Catacomb project on DForge is:

http://dforge.cse.ucsc.edu/projects/catacomb

If you would like to be added to this project as a member, create an account for yourself on DForge, and then send email to either myself, or Sung Kim (hunkim@soe.ucsc.edu) to add you to the project membership list.

- Jim