Re: [Catacomb] Moving Catacomb forward

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the input. If the Catacomb community prefers, I'm more than happy to move the project over to a more public development server, such as SourceForge or Tigris. DForge is a default location for right now, but we're fine with moving it.

Is there anyone on this list who is interested in stepping forward into the project lead role?

- Jim

With the code being at UCSC, that implies some kind of active role, at least on
an administrative level, in the project.
I think that having the code on a community server, e.g., Sourceforge or Tigris, would give it more visibility and probably could attract more people for
development work.

-Joe