Re: [Catacomb] Moving Catacomb forward

Am Montag, 6. Februar 2006 18:21 schrieb Jim Whitehead:
> Thanks for the input. If the Catacomb community prefers, I'm more
> than happy to move the project over to a more public development
> server, such as SourceForge or Tigris. DForge is a default location
> for right now, but we're fine with moving it.
>
> Is there anyone on this list who is interested in stepping forward
> into the project lead role?

Hi Jim,

i think we from DLR could do that. Its likely that we will do the main
development on that project over the next months.
Once we have something new to release, i think it will be a version with
ODBC-support and major bug fixes, we will start a SourceForge or Tigris
project.

Cheers,
--
Markus Litz
DLR (German Aerospace Center), Simulation and Software Technology