[Catacomb] Further develoment

Hello,

i just looked at the ODBC code and fixed some bugs last week. But we decided
_not_ to take the ODBC version as a codebase for further development.
Its right, to develop directly a odbc version would be a good idea, but the
code style is, to put it mildly, not good enough. There are dozens of
define-function which a hard to service and enhance.
Because time is playing a role we will use the current mysql-subversion
development version as starting point for further development.
At first we will fix some bugs and add features we need like saving in
filesystem only if the resource is greater as a defined value or if it is a
binary.

Greeting,
Markus