Re: [Catacomb] Autoversioning?

7 apr 2006 kl. 09.27 skrev Markus Litz:

Am Donnerstag, 6. April 2006 12:33 schrieb Christian Huldt:
Are there any plans for adding autoversioning as discussed in
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/apcs02.html

Hello,
I'm not sure i understand your question right. Are oyu interesstet in
autoversioning for mod_dav_svn? Then you have to send your mal to one of the
subversion developer mailinglists
(http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList).

No, I'm more interested automatic versioning in Catacomb through Delta-V
http://www.webdav.org/deltav/WWW10/deltav-intro.htm
in order to supply versioning to my non-technical users using non- deltav aware clients, something like

PUT => commit
GET => checkout