Re: [Catacomb] Autoversioning?

Christian Huldt wrote:

7 apr 2006 kl. 09.27 skrev Markus Litz:

Am Donnerstag, 6. April 2006 12:33 schrieb Christian Huldt:

Are there any plans for adding autoversioning as discussed in http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/apcs02.html

I'm not sure i understand your question right. Are oyu interesstet in autoversioning for mod_dav_svn? [...]

No, I'm more interested automatic versioning in Catacomb through Delta-V http://www.webdav.org/deltav/WWW10/deltav-intro.htm [...]

Catacomb implements Delta-V auto-versioning, please reference <http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~hunkim/papers/catacomb-CTS04.pdf>, specifically section 4.2, in which the Delta-V implementation is discussed. Note that the auto-versioning approach taken by Catacomb is lock-based auto-versioning, so as to prevent the unnecessary creation of many versions (with each and every PUT or PROPPATCH). Thus, checkouts are performed silently with a LOCK request and checkin with the corresponding UNLOCK.

Cheers,
Elias