Re: [Catacomb] ACL Testserver

Where can I get the latest catacomb code?  The svn repository at
dforge.cse.ucsc.edu looks old and the cvs repository at tigris appears
empty.

thanks,
Tim

On 5/10/06, Markus Litz <markus.litz@dlr.de> wrote:
Hello,

i set up a live server for testing with the actual development version of
catacomb. It support basic acl functionality and is good for playing around
and testing.

You could simply test by unsing either the jakarta-slide webdav commandline
client (http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/webdav-client.html) or the
WebDAVPilot extention for eclipse
(http://www.s-und-n.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&lang=en&id=72&Itemid=117).

You could use the recent version of the DAVExplorer as well, but it has a bug
so setting a ACL/ACE is not possible.

The testserver could be found at: http://www.sonnensturm.net:8888

The ACL support is far away from beeing stable/complete, but if you found
something strange or simple have an idea, please comment in this mailing
list.

Greetings!
Markus

btw: many thank to  Artem Lantsev, he had made some really great ideas for a
acl implementation!