Re: [Catacomb] ACL Testserver

Since this is an open-source project, I think we should put the latest
code in a repository, preferably a subversion repository at tigris.

The tarball on tigris, 0.9.2, is not in any public version controlled
repository.  While it is great that you are working on the code, it
would be better if it were visible to the whole open-source community.

So while access to more up-to-date code on your wiki whould be great,
it will quickly become stale.  I take it you have higher priorities
than putting the code up on tigris svn.  Is there anything I can do to
help?

Also, is there a way to set the list to have Reply-to set to the list
address?  I assume it was a mistake that your reply was only sent to
me; and I have also made the mistake once already.

thanks,
Tim