Re: [Catacomb] ACL Testserver

Thanks Sung.  Unfortunately, that repository is over a year old:

tim@lemonchord:~/keys$ svn log --limit 1
http://svn.dforge.cse.ucsc.edu/catacomb/
r156 | hunkim | 2004-03-08 20:39:15 -0500 (Mon, 08 Mar 2004) | 2 lines

ij

tim@lemonchord:~/keys$

-Tim

On 5/10/06, Sung Kim <hunkim@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Couple weeks ago, I imported the latest CVS files into Subversion
repos in dforge, http://svn.dforge.cse.ucsc.edu/catacomb. You can you
it for now (We can move it to Tigris later). BTW, you need to register
DForge to have permission to check in.

- Sung