Re: AW: [Catacomb] ODBC patch (was Re: Subversion dump of the repository)

markus.litz@dlr.de wrote:

[Using mod_dbd instead of ODBC is] quit an interesting idea.

+1

I think i could have many advantages, Mainly the installation would be much more easy because the installation of unix-odbc or iodbc could be a pain in the ass on some systems and mod_dbd is one of the standard modules.

Well, 'could be a pain' is a bit of an understatement...  :-)
As mod_dbd is a standard Apache module, I think this approach makes a lot of sense.

Cheers,
Elias