Re: [Catacomb] link webdav.org

Markus,

I have changed the web page at:

http://www.webdav.org/catacomb to point to catacomb.tigris.org

I note that catacomb.tigris.org appears to have some out-of-date information. It is currently pointing to the CVS server on webdav.org to view the source code -- I'm pretty sure the project has now moved over to SVN. Can someone (Sung?) please update the "Participation" section at catacomb.subversion.org?

Alternately, if a project admin would give me the appropriate rights, I'll make the changes myself. I'm user "ejw" on Tigris -- I just applied to be a project observer.

- Jim