[Catacomb] mod_dav version in source?

I've deduced that the mod_dav code in the catacomb repository is a
branch off of version 2.0.53 of the Apache 2.0 mod_dav code--but that
release was made on Feb. 5th, 2005.  Is this correct?

I'm currently making vendor branches for the apache 2.0 mod_dav code
in Paritosh's and my copy of the catacomb source code repository.  I
think it might be a good idea to make vendor branches in the official
catacomb repository.  They will facilitate upgrading of the mod_dav
code.

-Tim