Von: catacomb-bounces@webdav.org im Auftrag von Shouhéla FAROUK HASSAM
Gesendet: Mi 12.07.2006 11:26
An: catacomb@webdav.org
Betreff: [Catacomb] Catacomb database storage

Hello,
I am using catacomb 0.9.2 and jakarta slide client library.

My configuration :

DavDBMSTmpDir /tmp/
DavDBMSFileDir /
DavDMBSMaxFileSize 0
Alias /mydirectory /opt/mydirectory
<Location /mydirectory>
  Dav repos
</Location>

When I launch my client, it saves /repos in database. I would like to
save /mydirectory in database. Is it possible to have a diffferent
name that "/repos" ?

Thanks for your help