[Catacomb] Re: Is support for Quota (RFC 4331) planned?

Hi Michael,

actually the quota extention is not planned to implement. Our priority is the
implementation of a database-independent model like mod_dbd and the
completion of the access contol protocol.
Because Catacomb is an Open Source project and anyone can contribute, feel
free to start with this project at an extra branch.

Greetings!
Markus