Re: [Catacomb] catacomb@oracle

Am Dienstag, 8. August 2006 08:47 schrieb Klimke, Jörg, HO:
> Hi,
>
> somebody interested to collaborate in adding oracle support to the project
> ?

Hello Jörg,

we just discussed adding support for more databases to catacomb. We agreed
that it would be the best to add support for mod_dbd. mod_dbd is a default
module from apache 2.2 and support multiple databases (oracle too).

If you want i could make you a branch where you could develop.

Greetings!
Markus