[Catacomb] Re: question about Catacomb installation

Am Samstag, 19. August 2006 01:10 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Mlitz,
>
> I try to config Catacomb 0.9.2 with Apache 2.2.3 following the direction on
> http://catacomb.tigris.org/catacomb_HOWTO.html. I set everything exactly as
> described except the mySQL username and password (I use 'root', 'africa').
> If I set
> <Location /repos>
> DAV on
> </Location>
> then I can access htdocs/repos. As what I know, with this setting, I just
> only set to enable DAV on /repos, not Catacomb enable for that folder.
>
> But if I set as described
> <Location /repos>
> DAV repos
> </Location>
> Then I cannot access htdocs/repos, I use DAV Explorer to access, then it
> state HTTP error or Server time out.
>
> I did set the previlege for both the DavDBMSTmpDir and DavDBMSFileDir as
> full right for daemon (right 777)
>
> Could you please help me to solve this problem? I really appreciate your
> help.

Hello John,

on the basis of your mail i cannot give you a solution to fix your problem.
Maybe you could compile catacomb with "--with-debug" and send us the
interesting parts of your apache2 "error.log".

Greetings!
Markus