[Catacomb] Mailing list migration to tigris.org

Hello,

because of the numerous failures of the webdav.org mailing list, Jim
Whitehead, Greg Stein and I think about migrating the mailing list to tigris.
While waiting for the subscribers from the old mailing list from Greg, I could
add everyone that sends a mail to the list in the last year manually.
Later we move the archive so that nothing will be lost. Unfortunately we then
have two archives, one befor and one after the migration, but I thing we are
not able to change this.

Ideas?
Markus