[Catacomb] Re: licensing questions

Tim Olsen writes:
On 1/4/07, Markus Litz <markus.litz@dlr.de> wrote:

As far as I know, most of the existing code is Apache 1.1 licensed. My company
would be fine with using Apache 1.1 for the new file we made.
Are there any reasons against Apache 1.1 license?

For any files that may be folded back into Apache, we should probably
use an Apache 2.0 license and hand over copyright to the ASF (which is
implicitly done when you send it as a contribution to Apache).  For
example, branches/acp-branch/dav/main/acl.c

+1
-Joe